Hi all..

Chris C4

Regular user
Hi all,

New member and corvette owner saying hi!

Purchased my first corvette at the end of August (I’ll try to add a picture to this thread - The camera makes the paintwork look better than it is :) )

Looking forward to meeting fellow owners at meets or anywhere really. I live in Sandhurst, Berkshire and at the moment I have plenty of time on my hands during the day, so if anyone lives close by, let me know

All the best,

Chris

rubyragtop

Committee Member
Welcome to the club Chris. Nice looking C4,, these have become rarer around here so it's nice to see one near by. You are fortunate to have two active regions close to you, Thames Valley and Surrey. I am the rep for Surrey and have members in both Blackwater and Camberley. Surrey meets are held in Cobham. Details of this and Thames Valley meets can be found in the back of the club magazine

Chris C4

Regular user
Thanks Nick (Very nice looking C3 by the way!) and rubyragtop.

Could you add me to the Surrey emailing list please?

Funnily enough, I saw a C3 (Brown I think) a couple of weeks ago being driven around the meadows roundabout (separates Camberley and Blackwater) but I was in my daily driver (an Audi TT) so couldn’t acknowledge them! It was very cool to see nonetheless.

rubyragtop

Committee Member
Hi Chris, that sounds like Maureen and Joe. They are out and about most weekends in 'the Duchess' during good weather.
I would be happy to add you to my mailing list. Could you send me a request to the email as listed in the back of the club magazine to
preserve privacy. Colin.

Roscobbc

I have a natural aversion for some reason to red Corvettes - but, but, but a nice Vette in the correct oem red colour is a thing of beauty - nice C4 Chris - enjoy!

Chris C4

Regular user
Thanks Kicks on 66. I try my best :) Sorry, just logged on again and found your message, so apologies for the delay. I hope the breakfast meet went well.

Chris C4

Regular user
Roscobbc I see what you mean, it is a bit cliched I admit! To be honest, I would have preferred a yellow one, but this was all that was available in my price range at the time.
Thanks for the nice words, and I really do need to get out and enjoy it more!