How Active is C6 market?

coupe_bloke

New user
Hi all - long-time admirer of modern Corvettes here.

How active is the market normally for C6 (possibly cheaper end C7, but probably not) Corvettes? I guess my question is about resale, and not being stuck with something which is sufficiently leftfield such that if you decide you want to sell, you may have to wait many months for a reasonable price. In relation to a car to drive and enjoy, not a show-car, so not at the top end of pricing.

Appreciate current times may not be normal - but general comments still v helpful. Any thoughts gratefully received!

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Well on Ebay, Pistonheads and AutoTrader, the number of ads is about the same "as normal"/PreCovid, as well as the prices. Don't think you will regret getting a nice C6 at a fair price. Join the club and put a wanted ad on here? That's how I sold my C6 last year, to a club member.

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
No, was thinking of selling it/hadn't advertised it, saw the C6 Wanted ad on here and sold it immediately to the club member. Regretted doing it, they are great cars, so replaced it within weeks with a C7 when I found the right one.

Carl

CCCUK Member
Boy did you regret it. It's a great car Peter. But I think I'm going to follow you into C7, or dare I say, hold out for a UK launch model C8

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Go for it Carl - someone in the Club will be the first. Then you can take me out for a demo. ;)
So I can see what all the fuss is about with the new style mid engined device.(y)

Rob59C1

Administrator
Hi Coupe Bloke, As you're considering becoming an owner why not join the CCCUK.
For less than the price of a tank of gas you get full membership which opens up other areas of this website and makes club meets and many other benefits available to you.
You would also receive our top quality mag Vette News every other month keeping you up to date with all things Corvette.
Information on the benefits and how to join, can be found under the tab “About The CCCUK”
Join before you buy and you'll get all the help and advice you need.