Is everyone going to the nationals?

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
I would love to be there but it depends on live events being opened up or not.
I have a touring commitment with a Plan A and a back up Plan B.
If it goes to B...I'll be there!

johng

CCCUK Member
Assuming I've finished the bathroom and then got my car on the road, I'd like to go. Question is how do you book it? I can see the dates in the calendar, but no other details.

Rich

Administrator
........................Question is how do you book it? I can see the dates in the calendar, but no other details.
Fair point, but we have not put a great deal of effort into Nationals organisation until there was some indication that it may go ahead. Following recent announcements by the Government it's looking more likely so we will be focussing on it in the next couple of weeks. I will ask for some more info to be posted on the website soon.

If by "book it" you mean hotel, then please contact the Sharnbrook. However it may be full as all 2020 bookings were carried forward. There are some B&Bs locally. There is no need to pre-enter for either of the days. As a Member, simply turn up and drive in for free.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
I must say Mrs. Cricket looks very nice (y)

Indeed. She could sing too and I'd be quite happy if she came back for round 2. Not to everyone's taste as there was one member suggesting maybe a Little Mix tribute group instead :oops:

Attachments

• received_516522258889754.jpeg
    received_516522258889754.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 20