Is This Nice....Or What...........

N

Norm

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous..............

The Chevrolet Corvette was named after a tiny but flexible warship called Corvette. The second-generation Corvettes, built from 1963-1967, was smaller than the first generation but featured the new Corvette coupé style. Everything changed with the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette; offering the new aerodynamic design, a fastback coupe, new comfort for passengers, and new independent suspension both front and rear of the convertible.

This custom silver Corvette comes with a storyboard and is powered by a 6.2-liter V8 LS3 engine, which was introduced in 2008. It also has power windows, power steering, hood and decklid. The interior is a bright, eye-catching red that is visible from outside of the car.

courtesy Barrett-Jackson

63 vette.png

63 vette2.png63 vette3.png

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I love C2 restomods that don't have alterations to the panel work, so look "stock - ish" from outside. I'm not too sure about the interior on this one though...

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Nice clean lines from the outside, but for me one of the best points of a C2 is the Dash - here it is gone, engine bay is well tubbed limiting speedy access and the stacks look great, but could you risk it on the road with grit flying up, any sort of mesh restriction would drastically reduce the air intake, so not a practical driver.

signed off "Mr Grump"

N

Norm

I'm sure not a daily driver, for me though, it could sit as a garage queen, I'd be perfectly happy staring at it from day to day..........:)

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Almost unreal Norm, one of those that keeps the eye going over it, very nice and interesting, nice citrus colour, the fenders look flared, good camera angles, yes put it in my garage - but the wife does not like green.

N

Norm

She'd get over it when she found out how much it would be worth..........or not........o_O

67HEAVEN

Well-known user
2r421ig.jpg

67HEAVEN

Well-known user
The one at the front is an extremely rare car. One of 20 L88 Corvettes in 1967.
2l5448.jpg

The same car on display at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green....
1967ChevroletCorvette-L88-Lemans-4.jpg