This annual event takes place on the Isle of Man and for 2023 it will be over the weekend of 15/17 September 2023.
The emphasis will be on American vehicles and the CCCUK has been invited to attend as the "Marque of Honour" (dependent on numbers).
As a Club, we expect to be offered:
- Exclusive Closed Road Runs on the Sloc Mountain Road
- Entry to the IOM Motor Museum & Jurby Transport Museum
- Our own dedicated Club Space at the Car Display in Douglas
- A Police Escorted Motorcade from the TT Grandstand to Ramsey on the TT Circuit
- Exclusive Closed Road Run on the TT Mountain Road led by the CCCUK and MOCGB
- Afternoon Tea at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
- TT Grandstand Pit Lane Photoshoot
- Exclusive Track laps on the Jurby Circuit
- Gala Dinner on Sunday Night
The packages include:
Return Ferry Crossing from Liverpool or Heysham to the IOM
A Choice of Hotel Accommodation
Detailed Roadbook featuring Travel Documentation & Rally Plate
It's a long way off so really a heads up at this stage to guage interest. As a TT fan, I have been to the Island many times. It's a wonderful place to visit and what better way to see it than as part of this event.