lockdown c3 model build

hurtzcsa

CCCUK Member
I decided to build a c3 model whilst in lock down ,it`s based on a 78 silver anniversary. this paint scheme was the plan I had before I bought my car 3 years ago .I thought I`d see what it would look like .the colour is burnt orange with white bonnet scoop and rear panel .here`s the finished model

Attachments

johng

CCCUK Member
I was toying with idea of a white rear panel and stripe but decided against in the end. What colour is your car?

Letank

CCCUK Member
Nice! To pass some time during the first lockdown I tinkered with some models too. I couldn’t find a model of my own car anywhere, so I modified a little Hot Wheels ZL1 instead.

Attachments

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
I decided to build a c3 model whilst in lock down ,it`s based on a 78 silver anniversary. this paint scheme was the plan I had before I bought my car 3 years ago .I thought I`d see what it would look like .the colour is burnt orange with white bonnet scoop and rear panel .here`s the finished model
I like that a lot (y) A very therapeutic way to spend lock down . I bought a Monagram 1 /20th scale kit of a 1980 C3 last year on Ebay with the plan to do in Purple Metallic like my 12 inches to the foot scale version . Got the spray paint already but not started on the build yet . Been too absorbed in the model railway layout to relieve the boredom :)