Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

London Classic Car Show - 2019

Added to Calendar: 14-02-19, 15-02-19, 16-02-19, 17-02-19

Rich

Administrator
Looking forward to spending a couple of days at the Show. Should be plenty of Corvettes on display ;)

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
Hi guys, sorry to post this here but can anyone tell me how I find the members only section so as I can find the discount for tickets to the show, I'm thinking of going tomorrow.....thx

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
After attending on Saturday I was inspired by Marks immaculate C5 to get mine out & give it a clean. Whilst I was doing this my son was test fitting his new wheels for his 350z & that got me thinking.......I wonder if I could get those wheels with the correct stud pattern for a C5? What are people's thoughts on this. I think on a black car 'sitting a tad lower' would look pretty dam good.....IMG_20190217_140543.jpgIMG_20190217_140528.jpgIMG_20190217_140500.jpgIMG_20190217_140451.jpg

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Good grief Nigel, d'you know how old it makes some people feel, seeing Luke with that car!:D

I like those wheels, but only if they are the same diameter as the originals - can't stand small rims on Corvettes! You'd hang on to the magnesiums I assume?

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
Good grief Nigel, d'you know how old it makes some people feel, seeing Luke with that car!:D

I like those wheels, but only if they are the same diameter as the originals - can't stand small rims on Corvettes! You'd hang on to the magnesiums I assume?
I know, it's mad growing up so fast, he's coming le Man's again this year with me, in the Vette. Hope you are both keeping well. You are right I would be looking at same size or possibly Z06 offset but no larger & I would be keeping the mags.