long overdue post to say hi

Anderson_89

New user
Hi everyone, I'm Steven

Sorry I have not posted to say hi to everyone sooner, I am a new Vette owner (well not new owner since its been 7 months since I bought the car
my car is quite well known on here and I bet the members know more about it from the previous owner than I do

the C5 has been an amazing car for me so far, its handling the daily drive extremely well, very few minor issues (mainly tail light bulbs needing replacing)
the guy I bought it from up in Newcastle was really good to deal with and was honest, seems to have done great work on the car and was a decent person.

I did intend to post on here a lot sooner but ended up forgetting due to too much going on so sorry about that.

Side View.jpeg

FIVE RED

CCCUK Member
Hi Steven.
Yes the car is well known on here and is 'fully sorted', can't say the same for the previous owner though, (just kidding Dave).
You've got a very nice C5 which Dave was always determined to get the best out of, he went way beyond what most of us would do in the pursuit of perfection.
Enjoy your C5.
You joined the CCCUK yet?

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hi Steven welcome to the CCCUK and Corvette ownership.
I have never seen the car in reality, but I would believe you have a very well cared for C5 there from the posts that Dave made.
Shame that Dave is no longer with a Vette and on the Forum.
Enjoy your C5 Steve !

Anderson_89

New user
Thanks,
The car makes a really amazing daily driver, get a few odd looks doing the morning commute though
I am looking into the membership, I'll try not forget

I did start looking through the old forum for Dave's posts and have seen quite a few things on it

Sorry I don't reply too often I'm currently relying on my mobile for web browsing, still not sorted my home office out

Redlevel

Well-known user
Thanks,
The car makes a really amazing daily driver, get a few odd looks doing the morning commute though
I am looking into the membership, I'll try not forget

I did start looking through the old forum for Dave's posts and have seen quite a few things on it

Sorry I don't reply too often I'm currently relying on my mobile for web browsing, still not sorted my home office out
We remember that car and Daves great work on it only too well.
His posts and photos were well detailled reflecting his great skills and automotive understanding. I think that car is capable of 12's with what is a basically stock motor. I bet he's missing it!
Dave inspired me to try things on my '87, and its a very much better running and driving car as a result.
Good choice!