Looking For A Late Model C6...........!

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Hi folks.......currently I own a 2004 C5 Vette coupe in magnetic red with 64,000 on the odometer. I love the car but thinking of upgrading to a C6 model some time around March/April this year. Ideally I'd be looking at a low mileage late model, either metallic red or blue, must be a coupe with the targa top, manual transmission (stick shift), good service history, silver/chrome alloys (hate the black wheel look.....don't get it :unsure:?) and obviously in the best condition. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Would love a C7 but not sure that I could afford one TBH. Welcome any responses, in the meantime I wish you all an AWESOME 2020 and many happy memories with your crackin' Corvettes :cool:(y)!!!

Woodsy99

CCCUK Member
Hi folks.......currently I own a 2004 C5 Vette coupe in magnetic red with 64,000 on the odometer. I love the car but thinking of upgrading to a C6 model some time around March/April this year. Ideally I'd be looking at a low mileage late model, either metallic red or blue, must be a coupe with the targa top, manual transmission (stick shift), good service history, silver/chrome alloys (hate the black wheel look.....don't get it :unsure:?) and obviously in the best condition. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Would love a C7 but not sure that I could afford one TBH. Welcome any responses, in the meantime I wish you all an AWESOME 2020 and many happy memories with your crackin' Corvettes :cool:(y)!!!

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Woodsy - although I still have my C5 at the moment, it has been traded in for a C6 which I hope to collect at some point in the next few weeks. If its any good I could put you in touch with the Corvette dealer that I've traded it with? I've nurtured the car, it has 64,000 genuine miles on the odometer and was imported from California back in 2017 (Carfax report will confirm this). I bought it in June 2018 and apart from having to trickle charge the battery most of the time (a known fault) and a couple of new indicator bulbs its been totally reliable. It has an automatic gearbox with a two-tone cream and black interior, one of the very last C5's to be built I understand in 2004. Let me know and I'll see what I can do for you - cheers ;) (y)

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Well folks.......collected my C6 Grand Sport today, lovin' it to bits and smile is so big :giggle: :D :giggle: that I'm in grave danger of swallowing my own ears !!!!!!!!!!!!! Pincs to come when we get the next sunny dry day (y)