Membership Pack 2021/2022

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
My Membership Pack for 2021/2022 just landed on the mat and what a great package it was too. 😊

The 'Ultimate Guide To The USA's Iconic Supercar' looks to be a fabulous magazine and thank you to the sponsors of the extra items included.

Another reason people should take advantage of membership on top of the discounts, regional / national events & great Club magazine.

Thank you. πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Rich

Administrator
Glad the pack seems to have been well received. I guess we have been working on it for years since the introduction of the windscreen sticker and some attempts to include a "gift" which had usually been restricted by postage. More recently we have obtained sponsorship of the membership card and then the air freshener has allowed another sponsor to get involved. The Corvette Book fell into our laps and was too good to pass by. There is a downside though - how are we going to better it next year?

Last edited:

stealthyflatfish

Well-known user
Excellent membership package, the magazine is superb and will sit proudly on my car book shelf ( after I've read it ) ( at least twice ) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² πŸ‘