Nationals 2019 - Thanks

Pitre

Chairman, CCCUK.
Just a line of appreciation for all those involved in putting together this years nationals, particularly given that the committee has neither an events secretary nor a nationals secretary! We’ll do everyone, we had a great weekend catching up with friends old and new.
Back to France today!
Cheers... Pete and Alyson (Sansbury)

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
What a fantastic Event, well done and thank you to Ross and all those who gave their time and effort to make it another great day for us all to enjoy and also thanks to all those who came to enjoy the Day(s) because it is the participation, both ways that makes it a great Event.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Awesome event and so glad I was able to get a room this year and enjoy the full weekend. Roll on the next one!

Julian

CCCUK Member
Fantastic weekend all round met some great people, great cars and good beer, great weather
what more can we ask for.
thanks again

Firepit

Well-known user
Thanks from me too. Great day and really good to meet new folks as well as catch up with old ones. Whoever planned the weather for Sunday needs a prize it was perfect. Loved the simplicity of turning up and paying on the gate. Thanks Gary, I think you did a good stint at that! Your warm welcome started the day off well.

Cheers

Paul and Jan

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
Yes! It was a really enjoyable time. Thankyou everyone for all the organising and planning. To see (and hear!) all our gorgeous cars together like that is such a treat. I’m looking forward to all the photos and videos.