New boots

Nick B

CCCUK Member
Treating the old girl to a new set of boots this morning, and I'm not talking about the wife!

Last edited:

Nick B

CCCUK Member
I'm over the moon with the RWL Coopers, IMHO they look awesome! I guess the world wouldn't work if we all liked the same things, how would everybody fit onto the Isle of Man for the 1st week of June? πŸ˜†

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
Jimbo
Get some White Lettered on that Moggy - it will look super cool
Moggy no longer mine, has gone even further north....Inverness! New owner put on some new rear tyres, BFG's and left on the blue tape on the white lettering, as he thought it suited the blue paint! As Nick B summises, each to their own.

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
whilst on the subject of tyres what sort of pressures do you guys use. I have the original handbook from '75 and it says 20 PSI. i'm currently running cobras on a 70 x 225 profile.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
26 front 28 rear, all depends on hardness of suspension, tyres and age hardness of the tyre, I run Cooper Cobras, they are usually M & S Mud and Snow, a slightly softer compound, I changed them all not so long back due to date, I was amazed, I immediately found the ride much softer and so increased the pressures a couple of pounds to 26 and 28, however I run with harder suspension, the choice of tyre profile can also impact on choice of pressure.