NEW!!!!! WESTERN AREA.... First meeting with me, your new Western region rep........

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
There is a first meeting arranged for Sunday 27th June at 12noon, at Bird In Hand Pub, 24 Carmarthen Rd, Fforest nr Pontarddulais, Swansea SA4 0tu......5 mins from the end of the M4....hopefully to discuss future social events, drive outs and any other ideas members have....please come even if your Vette is off the road (hopefully mine will be ok!! after a few recent hiccups!)

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
There is a first meeting arranged for Sunday 27th June at 12noon, at Bird In Hand Pub, 24 Carmarthen Rd, Fforest nr Pontarddulais, Swansea SA4 0tu......5 mins from the end of the M4....hopefully to discuss future social events, drive outs and any other ideas members have....please come even if your Vette is off the road (hopefully mine will be ok!! after a few recent hiccups!)

Congrats on taking up the role of regional rep, it's a piece of cake, honestly.. ;)

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
Lets hope Sandras mind doesnt get Tiffany Twisted and she gets a Mercedes benz.
No, I volunteered and was chosen out of the many that applied....NOT!!!! It was only me but not pressganged!!!....I just hope the Welsh members will re emerge from their enforced slumber!!!!.......................and nothing with 4 wheels interests me unless its a Yank job!!!!!

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
My C3 and another members C4...other couples car wouldn't start so they came in their VW!!!!! I have put photos on the CCUK Facebook page

I know that feeling, i had to take my daily to a show a couple of weeks ago.
A C3 and a C4.. i call that a Corvette meet. (y)