Non-reflective dashboard cover?

JetJock

CCCUK Member
With the low sun at this time of year, the reflection of the dash top up into the windscreen is very bad.
Can anybody recommend a purpose built, bespoke cover to stop reflection - that anchors firmly into place in some way - please?

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The only thing I can think of is the dash mats that are used to protect the dash tops from the sun. They are tailored to the make /model, and are usually done in a wide range of Color’s. Held on with Velcro tabs.

Blackzed

CCCUK Member
I made sure not to put shiney products on the top of the dash like Armorall or similar. Mine is still the oem finish and doesn't reflect much. Is it really shiney and could you remove the product (if any) from the top using cleaners. I only use plastic cleaner with no shine effect.

JetJock

CCCUK Member
Thank you for that.
I've seen some covers online, but I thought I'd check first to see if anybody recommended anything in particular.
Interesting to hear that others don't necessarily have the same problem. I'll see if the shine can be toned down a bit. Maybe there's a matt finish polish (well, perhaps you can figure out what I'm trying to say!).
Thanks again.