Prescott Anglo/American Autumn Classic - 5/6 Oct

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
I have been reliably informed that there will be a significant showing of Corvette Club members for this event, so I have arranged a dedicated stand.
Everyone welcome so don't be shy - always room for a few more (y)

Oneball

CCCUK Member
I will be competing in my Cooper S on the Sunday, it was a great event last year, definitely worth the effort.

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
I was just about to post about this. It will be awesome to see some corvette bods in my back garden. Is there any special requirements when booking tickets for the event?

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Just need to get confirmation that the Club will be allocated space - shouldn't be a problem. We might get a code for discounted tickets, but if my memory serves me well I've a feeling everybody has to cough up the same admission price. But shouldn't break the bank.

Just checked with their website - DISCOUNTED TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR EXHIBITING CAR CLUBS - so don't buy your tickets yet!

Will confirm as soon as I hear from Prescott organiser :)

Last edited:

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
Oh good, I’m glad I’m not missing something. I was just early.

I just wish I had brought better footwear. The grass has soaked up a lot of rain over the last few days.

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Sorry to miss you but did have a nosey around your car, looked nice.

Didn't think it was as good as previous years, seemed to be a lot missing.

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
Ditto, popped up over lunch but must have missed you. Saw a few of your runs thought.....
I think the weather reports leading up to the weekend were not good (even though it turned out great each day) and that would have put a few trailer princesses off.