Rockin` & Cruisin`

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Right on ! (y) Looks like a Pontiac GTO peeping in ion the action too . another fab car from the good ole muscle car days . I must rush off and wax my board now . :D
Now were did I put them Huarache sandals ? :unsure:

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Bob Segar looking a cool dude with a slightly tatty C1 . This album is rarely out my CD player 👌. Anyone know of other Corvettes featured on album covers ?
I knew I recognised that cover! I was listening to Night Moves the other day!

"Out the back of my '60 Chevy"

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
If you want to experience the best rendition of Bob Seger`s " Rosalie" , try Thin Lizzies version for size , especially the live version . I saw them play it at a gig back in the day ! Rock & Roll at it`s very best IMO . (y)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Lizzie`s twin guitar trade mark sound in the days of Scott Gorham and Gary Moore was awesome ! If you are into Thin Lizzie , how about Scott Gorham`s band - Black Star Riders ? Seen them live twice before all this lockdown hassle and got a couple of albums too . Very Lizzie `esq . 🤘

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Lizzie`s twin guitar trade mark sound in the days of Scott Gorham and Gary Moore was awesome ! If you are into Thin Lizzie , how about Scott Gorham`s band - Black Star Riders ? Seen them live twice before all this lockdown hassle and got a couple of albums too . Very Lizzie `esq . 🤘
Not checked Scott's band out but will.
Gary Moore was indeed awesome, loved what he did with Colosseum II.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Yeah , check BSR out , I think you might like them . The first track I ever heard by them on the radio , I thought it was a Thin Lizzie track I had never heard of !
John Heizman`s Collosseum where a great band too in the jazz -rock period . Saw them a couple of times too in the early 70`s 🤘