Sat on the Step admiring my ‘ZeeR1’

C7KEN

Well-known user
Waiting for the F1 to start …. I’m sitting on the Step admiring the Flowing lines of my ZR1 …. I have a Corsa Extreme (sound) with 4 X 4 1/2” Black Chrome tips and an MGW Short Shift on Order to complete the Project
….. That’s a Great view of this car

Attachments

• 4AB50F2C-9CC5-4E26-9A7C-1E72BF6211C4.jpeg
    4AB50F2C-9CC5-4E26-9A7C-1E72BF6211C4.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 36

C7KEN

Well-known user
Ha your right …. woke up ‘Wide Awake’ bored and posted that pic …. I had a Friend round who purchased my Old C6 Z06 we where sitting on the Step admiring that very view 😆

C7KEN

Well-known user
Was quite exciting the F1 with the Lead swapping from the get go …. Max beat them on the ‘Under Cut’ by diving in early … The Team relying on Hammy to hang on …..
‘Wrong Didley Wrong’ Oh well 😠

C7KEN

Well-known user
Haha I’m like that with the Football or cricket 😆 I’ll try watching Celery Growing next Game
HeHe 🙃

C7KEN

Well-known user
Ha we all have something that does it for us lol mines been F1 and MotoGP (That seems to have lost its way of late )

C7KEN

Well-known user
I was really into both during that era …..
MotoGP and WSB too back in those days …. The Teams .. sponsors .. Bikes and Riders all came together ….. it’s all over the Show at the minute lol
Was a Great Era to be a ‘Fan’ wether they can capture that Magic again ….

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Me too with cricket and football . Now Rugby Union , that`s a different matter entirely ! 🏉
I have to admit I’ve nodded off myself … makes me smile to admit it Tho
Don't mind football and being a life long Manchester City fan our success over the last 10 years have been great and winds my two sons up as they are Utd fans :cautious:

Most people that just dismiss cricket I find never took the time to understand it. Watching simmering battles of batsman v bowler and visa versa over 10, sometimes 20 years has been a joy and a wonderful way to spend a Summer day enjoying a few cold ones. I played the leagues and was a reasonably quick bowler and opening batsman in a pinch hitting role as in go in guns blazing and score some quick runs before you give your wicket away. Playing our final league match of the season I pinned their opening batsman with a nasty short pitched delivery flush between the eyes and broke his nose. The following week we played them again in the season ending cup final match and there he was two black eyes and a brand new helmet :D I was in my whites minding my own business warming up with a Marboro Light when a 'well built' lady approached me and let rip about me changing the shape of her husbands face. He has a bat in his hands I said, tell him to use that not his head this time. I swear his knees were knocking when I ran in from a longer than usual run up...

2019 six of us the the F1 Drivers Lounge Fri-Sun at Silverstone mainly in support of Lewis. Great weekend but until he stops shoving his political & BLM agenda up front and centre, I'm done with it.

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Only thing left to do now Ken is to change the name of your house? :) "Meadowcroft" sounds a bit "tame" for a man with a blacked out C6 ZR1 monster sitting outside? ;) How about Dunburninrubber? ;)

C7KEN

Well-known user
Bl@@dy Hell Stuart … sounds like Martial arts
…. These Cricket balls are lethal Weapons in your Hands lol
I’d of run for it …. for sure
I Agree this BLM nonsense …. I’m against racism in any form but as you say I don’t want
It ramming down my throat especially as it has ‘Marxist’ links …. I won’t be manipulated lol …… I’ll live my life to my Standards and treat folk as I’d like to be treat Myself
Now renaming ‘Meadowcroft’ to what .. Dunburning Rubber lol I’m afraid Not haHa
I have just programmed the DIC to
KEN NISBET C6 ZR1 the previous owner had
BE CAREFUL SAMEYA …. Slightly ominous