Set of C6 Chrome Wheels. SOLD

Rich

Administrator
FOR SALE - Four C6 Gumby Chrome Wheels with C6 Centre Caps

These wheels are being offered for sale by the widow of one of our Members who unfortunately passed away recently.

He purchased these wheels barely used from a C6 owner in Germany who had briefly fitted them to his C6. Our Member did not fit them so they are presented in good condition apart from some kerbing on one wheel (see photograph).

Sizes are two at 18 x 8.5 and two at 19 x 10
The wheels have the following markings: 9CVRE:09C4:N and 9CVFR:09H6:N

They would have cost over £1,500 new but are offered for a very reasonable £350 as they need to go.

Buyer to collect in person from the Gloucester area or arrange a Courier to collect. The wheels are boxed.

In view of the circumstances, if you are interested please contact me in the first instance by email to membership@corvetteclub.org.uk

IMG-20191221-WA0003.jpgIMG-20191220-WA0000 (1).jpgIMG-20191220-WA0001.jpgIMG-20191222-WA0007 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Justinbonnes

CCCUK Member
Are the wheels sold ?where abouts are they ? I live in Northern Ireland I have a c5 I have a van coming over this weekend from Liverpool I would pay £400 if they can arrange pickup the van will be travelling from Bradford to Liverpool

Rich

Administrator
Are the wheels sold ?where abouts are they ? I live in Northern Ireland I have a c5 I have a van coming over this weekend from Liverpool I would pay £400 if they can arrange pickup the van will be travelling from Bradford to Liverpool
I will send you an email.