Silverstone Classic - 26/27/28 July 2019

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
We have a stand booked for another visit to the Classic this year.
After last years success I hope plenty of you will get tickets bought (before 31st May) so that we are allocated another good pitch this year

Prices:.............................. up to 31 March............................ 1 April - 31 May

3 Day weekend...........................102....................................................120
2 Day Fri/Sat.............................. 92 .....................................................102
2 Day Sat/Sun............................101.................................................... 112
Friday.......................................... 45...................................................... 52
Saturday......................................74....................................................... 79
Sunday.........................................62...................................................... 67

The above prices are for the driver + one passenger + an infield pass for your Corvette

If you arrive in any other car you can take advantage of the Club prices above, but you will have to leave your car in the car park.

The link and Club CODE are in Members Only - which will be visible once you are registered as Club Members

N

Norm

Your club has some good events coming in the future, almost wants me to take a skip east over the pond.....ah, almost..:)

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Nah it's overrated in the UK Norm - once Brexit is over they're telling us we'll be short of food, the Queen will be in hiding and there will be troops on the streets:ROFLMAO:

N

Norm

Nah it's overrated in the UK Norm - once Brexit is over they're telling us we'll be short of food, the Queen will be in hiding and there will be troops on the streets:ROFLMAO:

I keep up with some international news, seems like everywhere you look, just not very many happy people. :eek:

Rich

Administrator

................and the GBP will have crashed against the USD so you'll get a very cheap trip, Norm.

Julian Shapland

CCCUK Member
Your club has some good events coming in the future, almost wants me to take a skip east over the pond.....ah, almost..:)

I'm trying to track down the 'Early-birds' code for the Silverstone Classic event this July for the Corvette club, if anyone is able to help, that'll be great. Kind Regards Julian

Rich

Administrator
I'm trying to track down the 'Early-birds' code for the Silverstone Classic event this July for the Corvette club, if anyone is able to help, that'll be great. Kind Regards Julian

The code is in the Members only forum, which is about half way down the Home Page on the left side.

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
Tickets finally purchased. One way or another me and Yvette will be there. No guarantees it’ll be under our own power but we’ll be there.

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Still no luck Mike? I feel that trip to Halfords coming on:eek:
I fitted a new washer pump to mine about three years ago and the ONLY time it gets used is when the MOT man says "washers" Yup OK

UKBeancounter

Committee Member
I will be there either Saturday or Sunday, depending on the race programme for each day. That's assuming the new car ever arrives.