Spotted two today 24.05.20 any one on here?

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Red 80-82 Reg possibly EX.......about 3.10 pm Warwick Road - Five Ways Roundabout turned towards Balsall Common and then a right towards Kenilworth, at the same time a Burgandy C4 Reg number L552........was exiting from the same junction and traveled towards Balsall Common, I was 3 cars behind the C3 and then 2 cars in front of the C4, but alas not in a Vette and the Wife was driving so could not get up to see the C3 better.

I had to advise the Wife; that if she was driving the getaway car following a Bank job and was being chased, the best thing she could do was to throw the money out of the window, as speed is not her thing.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I was out yesterday too . A great drive on surprisingly quiet roads from Northamptonshire heading west . Joined the Fosse Way near Leamington and barrelled all the way down to Stow on the Wold . A great driving road :) Returned home via Chipping Norton and Brackley . A guy in a bright yellow 2012 Camaro caught up with us on the A43 south of Brackley and drew alongside and gave a big (y) so I gave her some beens and `chased` him all the way to Towcester . That really blew the cobwebs out after six months of storage :D:D

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
I was out yesterday too . A great drive on surprisingly quiet roads from Northamptonshire heading west . Joined the Fosse Way near Leamington and barrelled all the way down to Stow on the Wold . A great driving road :) Returned home via Chipping Norton and Brackley . A guy in a bright yellow 2012 Camaro caught up with us on the A43 south of Brackley and drew alongside and gave a big (y) so I gave her some beens and `chased` him all the way to Towcester . That really blew the cobwebs out after six months of storage :D:D
I hope you showed him a Shiny set of wheels Chuffer

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
He could only chase it. Camaros rule (I'll get me coat...................)
I held off at safe distance after a spell of some very license threatening speeds , he was always in crosswires but that i would let him cop it first if the Fuzz was about ha ha ! They were on the Fosse Way ealrier in our drive out with a hand held camera but I was just cruzin then man :cool: honest !