teamzr1

FIVE RED

CCCUK Member
Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place but for a while I've enjoyed the contributions of teamzr1. The depth of detail offered when a member has a technical problem is quite extraordinary, especially of course if you're a C5 owner. Other contributions are GM details which we'd never learn otherwise, so I'm saying many thanks. Please keep your contributions coming, I'm sure lots will think they know all sorts about their Corvettes, but teamzr1 has really opened our eyes. Fantastic (y)

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place but for a while I've enjoyed the contributions of teamzr1. The depth of detail offered when a member has a technical problem is quite extraordinary, especially of course if you're a C5 owner. Other contributions are GM details which we'd never learn otherwise, so I'm saying many thanks. Please keep your contributions coming, I'm sure lots will think they know all sorts about their Corvettes, but teamzr1 has really opened our eyes. Fantastic (y)

Your Welcome FIVE RED

I do keep in mind that you very hardcore American Corvette owners in the UK at times seem more attached to their Corvettes than
many of the wazers here in the USA and that you're limited to reading another slant of owning and wrenching on your Corvettes
with far less local techie support and parts, so I do slant my content here different from in posting at home

I do admire many here I see taking run down older Corvettes and doing what is needed to make them look as they did when new

I think more techie content is as important or more than just waxing them :) :)

Andy J

CCCUK Member
I'm very grateful to Teamzr1 too. I had a query regarding my 96 C4 vert. It spent the first 3 years of its life at a GM test facility. I always assumed it was just a managers company car but thanks to him it seems it was in all likelihood a long term quality test car. It's nice to be able to get some background information on its previous life stateside. And the fact it's got an Interesting and quite unique history is a bonus!