Fri 16 Jul 2021 - 12:00
Until: Sun 18 Jul 2021 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Vette Drivin' Vader

CCCUK regional rep
After a forced sabbatical in 2020... The Nationals are BACK!!
A great weekend at a great venue with great food, great entertainment, great fun with great friends awaits!!!!

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
Derek I looked online yesterday on the Sharnbrook web site and they're not available for booking yet.

Vette Drivin' Vader

CCCUK regional rep
Where do you buy tickets for this?
Hi Derek,
There aren't tickets for "He Nationals" as such. If you want to stay overnight you can book directly with The Sharnbrook or any of the hotels listed in April's Vette News. Saturday night's gala dinner, again book directly with The Sharnbrook. For Sunday show day, simply come along, if you can be on site by 10am that would be great ๐Ÿ‘. Any other questions, drop me an email or give me a ring. Many thanks, Julian

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Hi Derek,
There aren't tickets for "He Nationals" as such. If you want to stay overnight you can book directly with The Sharnbrook or any of the hotels listed in April's Vette News. Saturday night's gala dinner, again book directly with The Sharnbrook. For Sunday show day, simply come along, if you can be on site by 10am that would be great ๐Ÿ‘. Any other questions, drop me an email or give me a ring. Many thanks, Julian

Just use the secret handshake?.. oh no, thats banned at the moment. Im guessing that the Sharnbrooks rooms gets fully booked out for the weekend so it would be wrong to take one when i live a short drive away, i will simply have to moderate my drink & drugs consumption. Ive never eaten at the Sharnbrook, is the dinner something not to be missed?

Rich

Administrator
Im guessing that the Sharnbrooks rooms gets fully booked out for the weekend so it would be wrong to take one when i live a short drive away, i will simply have to moderate my drink & drugs consumption. Ive never eaten at the Sharnbrook, is the dinner something not to be missed?
All members have received an email today advising that there are still rooms available. You are a member and if you can live with your conscience, please book away.
The food at the Sharnbrook is a neccessary interruption to the evening. We are simple folk, so we just eat what we are given as quickly as possible.

Vette Drivin' Vader

CCCUK regional rep
Just use the secret handshake?.. oh no, thats banned at the moment. Im guessing that the Sharnbrooks rooms gets fully booked out for the weekend so it would be wrong to take one when i live a short drive away, i will simply have to moderate my drink & drugs consumption. Ive never eaten at the Sharnbrook, is the dinner something not to be missed?
Well, by July there'll be a secret handshake to show you've had the vaccine... to allow you to do the secret handshake!! I've been to the previous 2 Nationals at The Sharnbrook and part of having it again there this time was because their well organised, the food & service, particularly for the price, is excellent (in my opinion)! It's a good night, I'm hoping to make it fun!!

Eric w

CCCUK Member
Excuse my ignorance but Iโ€™m a bit out of the loop having been on the endangered species list (shielding ) for the last 12 mths .
Is there a booking code required by the hotel for the Sharnbrook or for the dinner on the Saturday ?

Rich

Administrator
Excuse my ignorance but Iโ€™m a bit out of the loop having been on the endangered species list (shielding ) for the last 12 mths .
Is there a booking code required by the hotel for the Sharnbrook or for the dinner on the Saturday ?
No code.Just contact the hotel with your membership number. You can add the dinner to your hotel room.

Eric w

CCCUK Member
Oh well, thatโ€™s that idea, need to come up with something else, seems you guys have been quick out of the blocks no availability already! Iโ€™ll take a look at the list on the Vette news and if no luck it will have to be a day trip on the Sunday!

Vette Drivin' Vader

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Eric,
In short.... no!๐Ÿ˜„ just give them a ring on 01234 783142, I'm not sure if reception is manned 7 days at present but I'm sure they'll have a recorded message if not. Let them know you wish to book for the CCCUK Nationals in July and they should sort you out๐Ÿ‘ any problems, let me know. Thanks, Julian

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Does anyone know if food is available to purchase on Sunday , I vaguely recall reading somewhere that there was a pig roast .

Vette Drivin' Vader

CCCUK regional rep
Does anyone know if food is available to purchase on Sunday , I vaguely recall reading somewhere that there was a pig roast .
Hi, yes food is available on the Sunday. There will be bacon/sausage sandwiches available early doors then a hog roast from lunchtime. Tea/coffee/soft drinks are all available and, I believe, the bar of the hotel will also be open. Thanks, Julian