Think that late model Vette for sale is too pricy?

z06_tim

Busy user
That's awesome. I've been watching CCA for a few years, and there have been many bargains pass the blocks there. Especially if you don't mind high miles.

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Lovely lookin' car that with some nice (expensive) add ons. US spec car with the "must have" Z51 package/also has the HUD, so probably 2LT or 3LT spec. I make that car £38,952 including the VAT inclusive Buyers Premium of 13.2%. That's only the 3rd below £40k C7 I have seen advertised/sold. Ian Allan had a nice/low miles 2015 US car in May, and there was a Salvage title car being advertised at the same time by another dealer. Guess my question(s) on that car would have been why/what's the "Partial history" and what does a CARFAX report say about it?

Roscobbc

Lovely lookin' car that with some nice (expensive) add ons. US spec car with the "must have" Z51 package/also has the HUD, so probably 2LT or 3LT spec. I make that car £38,952 including the VAT inclusive Buyers Premium of 13.2%. That's only the 3rd below £40k C7 I have seen advertised/sold. Ian Allan had a nice/low miles 2015 US car in May, and there was a Salvage title car being advertised at the same time by another dealer. Guess my question(s) on that car would have been why/what's the "Partial history" and what does a CARFAX report say about it?
Was the vin given a partial one? Normally when you run them through Google is picks them up straight away.

z06_tim

Busy user
Was the vin given a partial one? Normally when you run them through Google is picks them up straight away.

Ross. I think CCA described it as a partial history and only 2 out of 5 stars.
No, 17 digits is correct. However, the 11th digit shows the build plant (Bowling Green) and should be a 5 not a "S". Adjust/Google for that, and you have a 2LT salvage title car with front and rear damage.

Shame its got 'history'.