Vette News

HJG

Well-known user
Mine's just arrived too. I have a train journey to York tomorrow, on which I shall be reading it!
Just seen my section; I had no idea how it was going to look and am very happy with it, thanks Mark and thankyou for the kind words :D

JonnyC4

CCCUK Member
Mine's just arrived too. I have a train journey to York tomorrow, on which I shall be reading it!
Just seen my section; I had no idea how it was going to look and am very happy with it, thanks Mark and thankyou for the kind words :D
I always look at the pictures and how it would work on the background. It's finding the right balance and it worked out great.

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Great issue to all who put it together it may be just me but the paper felt glossier and nicer quality. This issue is very precious to me as it has a tribute to my good friend Andy’Roo’Hall. What a guy. You will be sorely missed buddy. I’m sure he’ll be tearing about up there with the rest of the petrol head angels.

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Another great edition of Vette News arrived , well done once again to all the team and contributers . Thanks to Mark Eaton for another interesting article with a slightly left field connection to Corvette power , and yes I do remember Gordon Keeble cars ! (y)
Thanks Mike - much appreciated!

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
You are most welcome! Thanks for writing it! Jonny does a good job with the visuals and the two of us try to make the mag as good as we can.

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
……..the two of us try to make the mag as good as we can.
You most certainly succeed there - the magazine is so professional to read and look at. Your technical articles are brilliant Mark, and Jonny is a genius with the composition. Great articles from the members complete what is probably the best Club magazine out there.

Btw Harley, amazing gloss on your car in those pics.

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
You most certainly succeed there - the magazine is so professional to read and look at. Your technical articles are brilliant Mark, and Jonny is a genius with the composition. Great articles from the members complete what is probably the best Club magazine out there.

Btw Harley, amazing gloss on your car in those pics.
Thank you, Andy - that means a lot

Roscobbc

Haven't seen latest mag yet. Our post just lately has been diabolical seemingly taking 10 -14 days for regular letters. Have officially complained to Royal Mail twice - OK so sorting offices have had Covid issues - caught a postman collecting mail from the post box up the street - yes, he also delivers our post.....was pee'd off with his workload. Seemingly had two week leave and when coming back to work this week found that no one had been instructed to deliver post from 'his' round! - so that's mail sitting in the sorting office for two weeks........and people wonder why Royal Mail 'looses' contracts to other companies!

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Haven't seen latest mag yet. Our post just lately has been diabolical seemingly taking 10 -14 days for regular letters. Have officially complained to Royal Mail twice - OK so sorting offices have had Covid issues - caught a postman collecting mail from the post box up the street - yes, he also delivers our post.....was pee'd off with his workload. Seemingly had two week leave and when coming back to work this week found that no one had been instructed to deliver post from 'his' round! - so that's mail sitting in the sorting office for two weeks........and people wonder why Royal Mail 'looses' contracts to other companies!
Ross, Sorry to hear that. I suppose this is what happens when you live in a tiny village miles from anywhere deep in the countryside. Oh, hang on a minute - aren't you just a few miles from London??!!
[If nothing turns up let me know and I will try to get a copy for you]