(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

We are making a trip to Podium Place in Newbury on Sunday 31st July,

As their advertising advises "Podium Place, Newbury, offers you a one-of-a-kind experience. Marvel at the theatre of coffee roasting, indulge in the sublime flavours of the finest coffee beans and admire the breath-taking beauty of the world’s most desired luxury sports cars."

Our Chairman has already visited and given good feedback, we are booked in as a Club and they will be advertising our presence to their followers on their social media platforms.

The plan is to arrive from 10.00 am onwards, depending on the level on interest and from where people are coming from we could look to cruise in, if people are interested.

Information on our visit to Podium place can be found on their face book page South Coast - Classic Corvette Club - Car Meet and also their website https://podiumplace.co.uk/all-events/cccuk
South Coast - Classic Corvette Club - Car Meet
The South Coast Classic Corvette Club GB are meeting at Podium Place for a summer gathering. Join us for cars & coffee. All vehicles welcome.
fb.me

To assist in coordination, I would ask that those who wish to attend let me know, this will facilitate ensuring smooth parking for all cars and also assist Podium to know how big a crowd are coming from CCCUK.

So Sunday 31st July 10.00 am onwards

Cafe is open 0900 to 1600

This event is of course open to everyone and given its location and closeness to other regions we would be happy to see you.

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

As we are now almost in the middle of July we are just under three weeks away from our trip to Podium place, I have received many msgs of attendance and turnout looks to be good, but if you have not already decided to come then why not come along and join, at present the weather is looking great, what could be better than enjoying a nice coffee and taking in some supercars and Corvettes on a Sunday ?

With attendees coming in from various areas, i can advise that for the South Coast region there will be an opportunity to cruise in, the meeting point will be Rownhams services on the North Side, meeting time is 0915 with a plan to leave by 0930, Daniel Camp will be leading in his very red C4!. We will be going M27 onto M3 and then taking A34 so possibilities to join on route maybe if you wait in a layby.

For those coming in from other areas please let me know if you are looking for cruise opportunities and I will post your interest to see if any other members are interested from your area.

Full details are shown below in the earlier msg

IanS C8 HTC

CCCUK Member
Dear All

We are making a trip to Podium Place in Newbury on Sunday 31st July,

As their advertising advises "Podium Place, Newbury, offers you a one-of-a-kind experience. Marvel at the theatre of coffee roasting, indulge in the sublime flavours of the finest coffee beans and admire the breath-taking beauty of the world’s most desired luxury sports cars."

Our Chairman has already visited and given good feedback, we are booked in as a Club and they will be advertising our presence to their followers on their social media platforms.

The plan is to arrive from 10.00 am onwards, depending on the level on interest and from where people are coming from we could look to cruise in, if people are interested.

Information on our visit to Podium place can be found on their face book page South Coast - Classic Corvette Club - Car Meet and also their website https://podiumplace.co.uk/all-events/cccuk
The South Coast Classic Corvette Club GB are meeting at Podium Place for a summer gathering. Join us for cars & coffee. All vehicles welcome.
fb.me

To assist in coordination, I would ask that those who wish to attend let me know, this will facilitate ensuring smooth parking for all cars and also assist Podium to know how big a crowd are coming from CCCUK.

This event is of course open to everyone and given its location and closeness to other regions we would be happy to see you.
I’m hoping to be there in the C8, look forward to seeing you on the day, I’m with the western region but live near Bath so easy access for me

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Hello Ian, thats excellent news, we will look forward to seeing you, they open at 0930 and i lpan to be there by 0945 to make sure all is ready, Daniel Cramp is leading a cruise starting at Rownhams NB services on M27 then up the M3 and onto the A34 into Newbury, i have had lots of replies so looking like a good get together.

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

This is a final msg in regards to our visit to Podium Place on Sunday, I have received many msgs of attendance and turnout looks to be good, but if you have not already decided to come then why not come along and join, at present the weather is looking great, what could be better than enjoying a nice coffee and taking in some supercars and Corvettes on a Sunday ?

With attendees coming in from various areas, I wanted to confirm the cruise in Options,

There will be an opportunity to cruise in from the South Coast, the meeting point will be Rownhams services on the North Side, meeting time is by 0915 with a plan to leave by 0930, Daniel Camp will be leading in his very red C4!. We will be going M27 onto M3 and then taking A34 so possibilities to join on route maybe if you wait in a layby.

We already have one member Eric Wyatt in his black C3 and Ian Rickman in his red C6 who will join from a layby on the A34 just after the junction of the A303 going Northbound on the A34.

Ian Stone is interested to meet up with anyone coming from the North, the suggestion is meet at Chieveley services, I would suggest arriving by 0915 to leave at 0930, but would suggest to contact Nick or myself if you are interested.

Otherwise we will just all meet directly at Podium Place from 10.00 onwards

Full details are shown below

fb.me

I look forward to seeing you all there

IanS C8 HTC

CCCUK Member
Great meet today at the Podium in Newbury, nice to see some familiar faces and also meet some new one’s
Thanks for organising things John.
17 corvettes, not a bad turnout almost a full set just the C2 missing!
Maybe next time

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
my pleasure and good to see you, the C8 is fantastic, I have had a little bit of feedback and seems everyone enjoyed, Podium Place also very happy to see us, so in the new year i think we will return, hopefully with a C2 next time !