Wanted: C5

PrinceRupert

Regular user
Looking for a C5, standard (or lightly modified, but can't insure anything with big power!). Looking for 2001 onwards, manual vert in with reasonable miles would be my preference but would consider autos and coupes. Budget is flexible but not looking to pay over the odds, obviously. Bright colours preferred!

Rich

Administrator
Have you seen this one:
Owned by a CCCUK Member and quite well known. Fastidiously maintained and last time I saw it, it was absolutely mint.
OK, so top end on price but it's a well sorted car which meets some of your criteria - it's a 2001, manual and definately a bright colour.

PrinceRupert

Regular user
Bump
I now think I will consider C6s, as frankly C5 asking prices seem too high and therefore the C6 seems better value! Preference would be a convertible in a colour other than white/silver (red blue or yellow would be preferable!), would hope to spend around 15k on a C5 or around 20k on a C6 but budget could flex for the right car (a little bit more for a good Z51 C6 for example, but wouldn't want to pay C6 money for a C5 other than for a Z06 C5) Looking for a clean car with good history and reasonable mileage and preferably one that's been cared for by a long term owner!