What oil should I put in my 1975 C3 L82?

MR424N

New user
Hi all I need to do an oil change on my 1975 C3 L82 but I'm not sure what one to use can anyone help? Thanks

richie500

CCCUK Member
Just purchased 3 x 5 litres from pipercross, only £86.99 free postage, not sure what discount Opie give vette members but pretty sure not as good as this deal.
Maybe local rep should give them a call to see if anymore discount can be had.

richie500

CCCUK Member
hopefully getting mine on a rolling road next week, so you might see me go very quite if the numbers are low.
It was previously owned by a 74 year old lady in Daytona

richie500

CCCUK Member
No it was really owned by a little old lady, whose husband of similar age nearly ran over my wife in Ecklers car park. Rather than make an enemy, I made a friend and the rest was history. So James????? lesson number one, speak to as many people as possible to find your American dream. Im biased Corvette's tick all the boxes

richie500

CCCUK Member
I think he's got one left which he was restoring for himself, and like so many American's it wasn't a garage, more of a barn/workshop fitted with a 4 poster lift, roller shutter doors front and rear, space for about 8 cars, various machine tools, about 4 engine stands with engines on which he builds for friends. What he doesn't know about Vettes you could write on the back of a postage stamp. He has had every model over the years and is now retired and just potters in his workshop . Unfortunately due to covid we kind of lost touch, however if Boris permits hopefully going out there in September, so i will try and make contact then. would be a great ally for the club.