What's the name of this fastener??

trevbeadle

CCCUK Member
Can someone tell me the correct commercial name for this type of fastener? It's used on my C3 to fix the rear bumper section (although may be Bubba's work!). The fastener is self tapping with a thread approx 5mm, has a 8mm bolt head with a fixed metal and rubber washer.

IMG_2283.JPGIMG_2284.JPG

trevbeadle

CCCUK Member
Gavin,
I just noticed when under the back end doing the light/indicator modification that the whole of the back end is attached with these fasteners. They seem to be doing the job but there were a couple missing so was just going to replace those. I may replace the whole set. Can you WhatsApp me the set price?....it might just be one of those jobs that will have to go at the bottom of the lockdown list!

Emc

Supporting vendor
Gavin,
I just noticed when under the back end doing the light/indicator modification that the whole of the back end is attached with these fasteners. They seem to be doing the job but there were a couple missing so was just going to replace those. I may replace the whole set. Can you WhatsApp me the set price?....it might just be one of those jobs that will have to go at the bottom of the lockdown list!
Will do