Women Drivers ! :-)

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
The driver of a C3 Corvette got a little more than she bargained for on this morning’s commute after becoming wedged under of all vehicles, the rear of the Hernando County school bus on Wednesday morning.

The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office shared pictures from the accident on its Facebook page, alerting the public to a road blockage at Coastal Boulevard and Cortez Boulevard as the crash shut down the eastbound lanes.

Pictures from the scene show the later model C3 Corvette traveled under the bus until its windshield struck the rear bumper.

Luckily, no children were on the bus when the crash occurred, and the Corvette’s driver sustained only minor injuries from the collision.

The driver of the Corvette was unidentified ( Guess we know why ) in the report, and it is unknown if the driver was cited in the incident.

091521_7b.jpg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I once had a Oldsmobile Cutlass T-Top coupe that I kept for many many years. Lovely car.
I fitted a CB antenna onto the rear bumper that was about 10 feet long. .

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Sometimes she drives a silver ones as well.

Always liked silver with red interior.
In fact I’ve always liked red interiors.

5FFA42EC-402F-494F-817A-F9D0377B9658.jpeg

Last edited:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Me personally I like the bright red, but the oxblood is also quite appealing. They made one 1965 convertible in Nassau Blue with a bright red interior for a GM exec. Many years later Pro team Corvettes got it. Saw a couple of pics, looked very nice. Perhaps not everybody’s taste, but I liked it.

F79CF36D-87CF-4C9A-8E05-AE5FD7D84AD2.jpeg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
When I decide whether to get the old girl painted, I will also have to decide wether to keep it original with a bright blue interior or change it. I’ve always liked white, but it’s so impractical, could do the red like the exec special.
The white would be easier as the dash pads remain blue, the red will require new pads. White will be easier to swap back to blue should I realise I’ve made a mistake.
Decisions decisions
36DB0A62-DE18-41D3-990C-809913A938F8.jpegE6F6E5FC-69A9-4810-B081-FEC75FF7506E.jpeg

Last edited: