C6 Z06 For Sale

Z06c

Regular user
Hi Andy,

Shame the auction didn’t meet reserve. What are you looking for for it.

Pm / email me if you wish.

Thanks
Chris

Z06c

Regular user
Hi Andy,

I can’t actually find how to do that either sorry.

Are you putting it back on CC for another run?

Rich

Administrator
Hi Andy,

I can’t actually find how to do that either sorry.

Are you putting it back on CC for another run?
To pm another member, click on their name and you should see "start conversation ". Incidentally when Martin O bought that car there was a lot or rumour that it was mine as the plate has my initials. My RCR plate has been on all my 8 Corvettes and now my Camaro.

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
To pm another member, click on their name and you should see "start conversation ". Incidentally when Martin O bought that car there was a lot or rumour that it was mine as the plate has my initials. My RCR plate has been on all my 8 Corvettes and now my Camaro.
“Start conversation“ button is available on Andy76’s profile but not on ZO6c’s, maybe that prevents them messaging. There must be an admin / set-up issue on Z06c’s account?

Roscobbc

Rich and I as moderators have recently been given access to member details - however Andy76 is showing as a member but the respective membership number is not showing.
Z06c is showing as a 'regular user', also doesn't have a membership number showing (but possibly not be a paid-up member which might explain his limited access to other functions).
In situations where perhaps a member (even a long served member) wishes to use forum to post comment for the first time but experiences difficulties a simple email or message to membership secretary Rob Tring will get his or her status undated, enabling full functionality.

Z06c

Regular user
Thanks. Yea I am not a paid up member as currently vetless :( but been on here from when I used to have a z06.