Carpets

Dellb

CCCUK Member
Hi All
5 years ago when I was well into the rebuild of my 1980 C3, I ordered a complete set of carpets for the beast. About 6 months later I decided on a complete colour change for the car, and as such this new set of carpets has been languishing in a shed.
Important to note that the trim code for the car is 592 which is doeskin, and the carpets are for that trim.
Having recently decided to clear out the shed, the carpets resurfaced.
So what to do.

Attached is a pic of the set on the garage floor. As you can see there a couple of water marks, and some delicate fitting with a warm air gun is needed.

However the set is brand new and complete for a 1980 C3. You will note at the top of the pic is a large piece of carpet that was supplied in addition to the set for future repairs. Also included are 4 cans of doeskin interior spray.
In the spirit of membership of the CCCUK, I offer this complete set and paint FOC to a member. My requirement is that they be collected. NE Hampshire.

Attachments

• IMG_1049.jpeg
    IMG_1049.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 28

Nigel curry

CCCUK Member
Just a quick comment from an absolute novice with a fraction of the knowledge you guys have what a great club this is,(well done Dellb)