Corvette c3 horn button w/o Tilt & Tele

MilkyNoSugar

CCCUK Member
I have a saddle coloured horn button taken from my 72 Corvette available. This button is for the steering column without the tilt and tele option and I believe is the correct part for year 69 to 75.

My car does have the tile and tele option. Although this does fit inside the tele adjuster, it does not wrap over it as the correct part does. I have now purchased the correct part for my car.

If anyone is interested in the non tele horn button, make me a sensible offer and I can post it to you or you can collect it from my home in Leicester.

JeremyPXL_20231105_101245116.jpgPXL_20231105_101237821.jpgPXL_20231105_101219907.jpg

MilkyNoSugar

CCCUK Member
I was, yes. I had my car there with The Sporting Bears, offering Dream Rides raising money for local charities. Busy weekend for everyone involved, but we raised £37,000 through donations. For those of you that do not know, every single penny goes to the charities. As drivers, we pay for fuel, insurance, our expenses etc. Lost count, but I think I took out 13 passengers in the Corvette over the three days with people donating at least £40 for their 10 mile run in my car.

Charities supported this time are: Shine A Light, Medical Detection Dogs, Rainbows Hospice for Children and young persons, Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity.

Roscobbc

I was, yes. I had my car there with The Sporting Bears, offering Dream Rides raising money for local charities. Busy weekend for everyone involved, but we raised £37,000 through donations. For those of you that do not know, every single penny goes to the charities. As drivers, we pay for fuel, insurance, our expenses etc. Lost count, but I think I took out 13 passengers in the Corvette over the three days with people donating at least £40 for their 10 mile run in my car.

Charities supported this time are: Shine A Light, Medical Detection Dogs, Rainbows Hospice for Children and young persons, Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity.
An admirable charity organisation - and unusual (certainly as compared to many other charities) that 100% of the donations go to the charity and its intended recipients........if only some of the big name charities operated the same instead only very small, (frequently single figure percentages after staff salaries, property overheads, advertising etc, ect)