Looking for 194376S101974 1966 Black Coupe

SNKBITE65

New user
Back in the early '80s my parents went through a divorce, and as all divorces go, property gets divided up. The short version of this story goes like this...... ‘66 black/black 327 coupe 4 speed goes to Fort Worth Texas with said father and car shortly thereafter disappears. No knowledge of it selling, being stolen or sold for parts with a million questions going unanswered as he passed away in '95. Suspicions abound as to what happened to this car, but I am trying to locate my childhood corvette I was to one day own. Maybe someone out there wants to make things right with the universe and karma. So if anybody has any information on this car (perhaps vin has been replaced), I would truly appreciate any help locating.

Roscobbc

Sympathetic of your quest but if this all happened in the 'States (and so long ago) I sure you would do far better trying one of the many Vette forums in the 'States. Whilst a 66' 327 coupe is (and has always been) an extremely desireable car you'll really need at the very least a vin/chassis number to enquire further. Best of luck with your enquiries.

SNKBITE65

New user
Sympathetic of your quest but if this all happened in the 'States (and so long ago) I sure you would do far better trying one of the many Vette forums in the 'States. Whilst a 66' 327 coupe is (and has always been) an extremely desireable car you'll really need at the very least a vin/chassis number to enquire further. Best of luck with your enquiries.
Thank you for your quick reply. I have this same thread going here in the ‘states as well, and some forum member suggested posting in Europe. Thank you again:)

Roscobbc

Thank you for your quick reply. I have this same thread going here in the ‘states as well, and some forum member suggested posting in Europe. Thank you again:)
You could try the UK chapter of the NCRS - they have good links with serious Vette heads out in the 'States who have be able to help. Remember that it will be the more unusual options and accessories that could help tracking the car down (if it still exists).