Lumbar support seat bladders.

Cozzy

CCCUK Member
Hi I’m currently doing a refurb of my C5 drivers seat, and have already addressed the problems with the leather seat pad, and the seat foam. I am at the moment sorting the seat track “end float” where the seat moves to and fro under acceleration and braking, and am making a new Aluminium clevis to replace a broken plastic one. The only thing I’m not sure about now is I want to replace the Lumbar support bladders, and have seen somewhere where “blood pressure bladders” can be used. Can anyone advise me on this please, how many do I need, and what sizes do I need? Thanks I’m anticipation!
Cozzy

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
You're correct
My driver's seat had bladder failure and I replaced with blood pressure bladder about 5 years ago and still working fine
Also had to fix the left side lumbar broke, and I did was needed to fix that

You cannot tell until opening seat up, might luck out and find a hose or air pump problem and if just one bladder or all 3

C5SportsSeatrepair1.jpgC5SportsSeatrepair2.jpgC5SportsSeatrepair3.jpgC5SportsSeatrepair4.jpgC5SportsSeatrepair5.jpgC5SportsSeatrepair6.jpgC5SportsSeatrepair8.jpgC5SportsSeatrepair9.jpgC5SportsSeatrepair7.jpg

Last edited: