Nice looking C2 'Vert

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Hmmm my Nassau Blue L79 is a 327/350 and in '65 the only one that trumped that was the 327/365 fuelie which this doesn't appear to be so whats going on?

Edit, there was a 365hp model and the FI was 375. D'oh

Last edited:

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Nice looking Corvette though and priced the same as my '65 L79 Coupe I made a tiny effort to sell last year before coming to my senses. Rear lights should be red red but easily changed and legal for 1965. I have 4 original red lenses for a '65 if another member should buy and it looking at the club stickers it was a member until recently.

No trim tags, VIN tags or underbody pics once again as far as I can see? There should be close ups of all and the engine stamp pad as we all know we're a fussy bunch..

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
If it’s got the optional reversing lights the taillight set up is correct. I must admit I prefer the 4 x red lights. The 67 moved the reversing light to enable 4 red taillights.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
If it’s got the optional reversing lights the taillight set up is correct. I must admit I prefer the 4 x red lights. The 67 moved the reversing light to enable 4 red taillights.
Up in Edinburgh detached from my black book but I'll take your word on that Nass