Outdoor cover c7

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Anyone found a waterproof cover that fits a c7 properly?
There are several companies that make tailor made covers for any type of car . Speak to Cover Systems , 49 Grove Road , Rushden , Northamptonshire . I have had several of their covers for various cars over the years . Also look at Monsoon Covers too . I have a water proof , soft lined one for occasional use on my C3 that fits well despite the body mods .

Largelunchbox

CCCUK Member
There are several companies that make tailor made covers for any type of car . Speak to Cover Systems , 49 Grove Road , Rushden , Northamptonshire . I have had several of their covers for various cars over the years . Also look at Monsoon Covers too . I have a water proof , soft lined one for occasional use on my C3 that fits well despite the body mods .
Thankyou, I’ll bare this info in mind,however due to my inpatients I ordered a cover yesterday. It’s not tailored but says it’s 100% waterproof ,which is my main priority.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Thankyou, I’ll bare this info in mind,however due to my inpatients I ordered a cover yesterday. It’s not tailored but says it’s 100% waterproof ,which is my main priority.
The problem with `one size fits all` is they only fit where they touch which may well cause lots of billowing on windy days that will chaff the body work . Is the cover breathable material ? Also will your C7 be stored permanently under the cover ? There have been threads on the forum in the past about car covers and some members do not recommend long term use of covers as it may cause micro blistering of paintwork . I only use my Monsoon cover for the odd day or two when the C3 is at home on the drive. All other times it is in well ventilated workshop under a dust cover .

Largelunchbox

CCCUK Member
The problem with `one size fits all` is they only fit where they touch which may well cause lots of billowing on windy days that will chaff the body work . Is the cover breathable material ? Also will your C7 be stored permanently under the cover ? There have been threads on the forum in the past about car covers and some members do not recommend long term use of covers as it may cause micro blistering of paintwork . I only use my Monsoon cover for the odd day or two when the C3 is at home on the drive. All other times it is in well ventilated workshop under a dust cover .
Hi chuffer,

its 7 layers,breathable,has lockable eyelets and is elasticated front and rear. I have full ppf so not worried about the paintwork.

I’ll report back and let you know if it’s any good, going to the states in April so can bring a tailored one back. Unfortunately they do not ship to uk which is annoying.