Pressure hose

I have a big block engine the oil pressure point where it screws into the engine is at the front so I need a long oil pressure hose approx 5 ft anyone know where I can get one . Uk would be great but not essential. Pic to show where it is on engine . If not dose anyone know the type and size of the fittings on each end .
Thanks Pete

Attachments

• IMG_0360.jpeg
    IMG_0360.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 16

Roscobbc

I have a big block engine the oil pressure point where it screws into the engine is at the front so I need a long oil pressure hose approx 5 ft anyone know where I can get one . Uk would be great but not essential. Pic to show where it is on engine . If not dose anyone know the type and size of the fittings on each end .
Thanks Pete
Pete....... you are directing us towards a location the coolant temperature gauge will be supplied from. Oil pressure capillary take-off is from rear drivers side of the block next to oil filter. Usually a generic nylon pipe in a kit with fittings should be available from most yank part suppliers - Real Steel, Customville, also try Gavin at EMC

So all the pics I can find are but it’s defernatly an oil pressure point . There are no points near the oil filter .I can’t find a picture of the setup I have . I know it’s not original engine so porting of the block must of been different for a different application

Roscobbc

Are you referring to the unused tapped hole next to right hand side if the thermostat housing and upper rad hose connection?