Until: Sun 30 Oct 2022 - 15:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

As mentioned in my earlier msg we will adjust our monthly meeting place and for the upcoming monthly meet on 30th October we will hold the meet at Locketts Fuel cafe. We visited the cafe in early summer, they have an interesting selection of cars to look at and of course like all cafés they offer Coffee and various things to eat. We were last there in March and I think a good time was had by all, I am sure the owner Ryan might have a few new cars since we last visited, maybe he has sold the Corvettes.

To assist with Parking please let me know if you are attending, if the weather is not so good and you dont wish to bring your corvette then why not come along in your daily driver. I will be there before 10.00 am to ensure all is set up, but a useful comment for those who have not been before about how to access the parking - The car park access is off of the road behind Aldi in Old Mulberry Close. The car park entrance is next to the back of Aldi.

So 10.00 am Sunday 20th October

Lockett Cafe
258 - 260 Wallisdown Road
Bournemouth
BH10 4HZ

I am sure all will be clear as you arrive, so looking forward to seeing you all, as always any questions then email me on jjallen35@hotmail.com