Until: Sun 21 May 2023 - 15:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

Last year we had a good turnout and enjoyable visit to Podium Place, I have arranged with Podium Place for another visit on Sunday 21st May, as before whilst this is a South Coast organised event, members from other regions are welcome and encouraged to join.

We are booked in as a Club and they will be advertising our presence to their followers on their social media platforms.

As their advertising advises "Podium Place, Newbury, offers you a one-of-a-kind experience. Marvel at the theatre of coffee roasting, indulge in the sublime flavours of the finest coffee beans and admire the breath-taking beauty of the world’s most desired luxury sports cars."

The plan is to arrive from 10.00 am onwards, depending on the level of interest and from where people are coming from we like last year there will be some meeting points for those who wish to cruise in,

To assist in coordination, I would ask that those who wish to attend let me know, this will facilitate ensuring smooth parking for all cars and also assist Podium to know how big a crowd are coming from CCCUK.

So Sunday 21st May 10.00 am onwards

Cafe is open 0900 to 1600

This event is of course open to everyone and given its location and closeness to other regions we would be happy to see you.