(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Sat 3 Aug 2024 - 09:00
End: Sun 4 Aug 2024 - 17:00

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

Following on from my msg of last month it was pointed out to me that this year it is the weekend of 3rd/4th August so my apologies. If you attended Beaulieu Supercar weekend last year then you will have probably have received an email inviting you to apply again for 2024.

I can confirm that we have a Club presence just like last year, so when you complete your application where it allows please mention that you are part of the Club. In addition if you can let me know of your submitting an application then I can keep an eye on numbers, like last year we will have some points set up to join a cruise in if you wish to participate.

To help with your application please see below

As a Supercar owner you do not need the visitor tickets to attend as entrance is complimentary for 2 persons attending in display vehicles.

please can you complete the application form and we can get you booked in: Beaulieu Supercar Weekend 2024 | Drivers Application
Beaulieu Supercar Weekend 2024 | Drivers Application
Bring your supercar to a celebration of these magnificent machines in the stunning Beaulieu parkland, on 3rd - 4th August 2024.
www.beaulieu.co.uk
as we did have the drivers for the Corvette club would be booking in individually.

Overall it is a great event and an enjoyable experience, I will be there both days, but I appreciate for many one day is enough.

I appreciate it is only Mid Feb and I will be circulating more msgs on this event as we progress to August, it is a popular event so if you wish to come along probably better to apply early to avoid disappointment later, any problems with applications then let me know and I will assist with the organisers.