Until: Sun 18 Sep 2022 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi All
We are having another Corvette meet at the very popular British Motor Museum, Gaydon, CV35 0BJ on Sunday September 18th 2022.

It would be great to see a good line up of Corvettes and also to meet up with some new faces, for those of you that attended the last meet at the Museum in May and upgraded to, or purchased an annual pass there will be no charge to enter the Museum.

It would be very helpful if you could let me know by Sunday September 11th if you intend to come as the Museum needs to know roughly what numbers will be attending.

There is no charge to attend but if you want to take advantage of the Museum and it’s facilities then there is a charge to enter, unless of course you have already got a pass (see above).

Thanks
Mike Penn
Central South Region Rep

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi All, unfortunately this event is cancelled, after speaking to the museum it appears that because of the Footman James event (Coffee and Chrome) being held there on the same day , we are being parked round the back of the museum which is not ideal so it’s cancelled.

I will look to see if another date can be arranged.

If you still want to go to the museum you can enter the Footman James event (Coffee and Chrome), details are on their website.

Mike Penn
Central South Region Rep

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
We're a bit disappointed, but completely understand. We definitely don't want to be the poor relations, begging for scraps at the back door!!

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi All, unfortunately this event is cancelled, after speaking to the museum it appears that because of the Footman James event (Coffee and Chrome) being held there on the same day , we are being parked round the back of the museum which is not ideal so it’s cancelled.

I will look to see if another date can be arranged.

If you still want to go to the museum you can enter the Footman James event (Coffee and Chrome), details are on their website.

Mike Penn
Central South Region Rep
Me and another loyal BBNC Region member are booked in for the Footman James event instead now so will do our best to fly the CCCUK flag .