Christmas Edition Vette News

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Just got home from the workshops after winterizing the C3 to find postie had delivered my Vette News amongst the first few Christmas Cards . Only had a quick skim through it over a cuppa but it sure looks like another great edition of our mag. Well done to all involved in producing possible car club magazine out there . (y)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our members . šŸŽ…šŸŽ…šŸŽ…

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Just got home from the workshops after winterizing the C3 to find postie had delivered my Vette News amongst the first few Christmas Cards . Only had a quick skim through it over a cuppa but it sure looks like another great edition of our mag. Well done to all involved in producing possible car club magazine out there . (y)
Sorry , should "read possibly the best car club magazine out there " . For some reason typing on the Forum often seems to `do it`s own thing !!!

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Got to agree Chuffers. Some great articles so well done everyone :cool:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Well I can see your car in the mag, but unless I'm going blind (as well as deaf) there's no mention of you!
I did give Tim a brief name check in the Silverstone Festival article !! Didn`t want too much fame to go to is head by mentioning he finished well down the field in his race. :LOL:

johng

CCCUK Member
I am going blind. I saw the small photo in the Central South area report, but missed the 2 bigger photos and words in your piece. Tim's right, he is famous :)

Oneball

CCCUK Member
I am going blind. I saw the small photo in the Central South area report, but missed the 2 bigger photos and words in your piece. Tim's right, he is famous :)
I missed the small photo at the time.

I did give Tim a brief name check in the Silverstone Festival article !! Didn`t want too much fame to go to is head by mentioning he finished well down the field in his race. :LOL:
I think I over achieved in finishing well down the field, I was last.