Sat 3 Jun 2023 - 08:00
Until: Sun 4 Jun 2023 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
The dates for the three shows at Tatton Park have been issued starting with the Classic and Performance. We have a large area reserved for our club stand for this huge show so plenty of room for lots of Corvettes. Near the time I will ask for names of who is attending one or both days to secure all the passes we will need which come to me to issue to members.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Anyone wishing to join us on our CCCUK club stand for this great show that includes 2500 vehicles please send your details to me at nationals@corvetteclub.org.uk

CONFIRMATION OF CLUB STAND

Dear STUART CURTIS,

Thank you for your application, we would be delighted to have the CORVETTE CLUB UK attend The Classic & Performance Car Show, 3-4 June 2023 at Tatton Park, Knutsford, WA16 6SG.

The stand you have been allocated is H1a, 23m x 30m

Unique URN: E186072

Once passes have been posted, a postage charge will be made for any additional entries

EXHIBITOR PASS INFORMATION

Vehicle Passes will be posted out to the club organiser prior to the event; this must be displayed in the windscreen of the corresponding vehicle, If you do not display your Vehicle Pass, entry to the showground will be refused. If exhibitors intend to leave the site on-foot, we remind them to obtain wristbands from the events team. Please present your pass to be issued with wristbands, vehicle passes cannot be used as a pedestrian pass.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Would love to join you, alas I'm away on holiday for two weeks around that time. Hope you all have fun.