Let's See Your Own Corvette Personal Favorite Photos

phill78

CCCUK Member
Funny I think I like it more with the decals
I will be doing paint work to mine
but already have new decals for it

Jack Cooper

Well-known user
Rminds me of when I was looking for my first 'vette, back in 1994. I came across a 'pace car' in Aldershot, but when I looked at it, it was a regular
'79, which had originally been red, but had been re-painted in black/silver complete with red cheat-line. Unfortunately the interior was still saddle!
Fortunately, although I didn't know as much about Corvettes then as I do now, I had my 'black book' on me, so I gave it a miss. I sometimes wonder if it's still 'out there'. My first Corvette was an '82 Collector's Edn. eventually.
J.C. (1911)

67HEAVEN

Well-known user
This video was taken on 'first-fire-up' day, way back at the old house in 2004. Behind the wheel is a good friend who also happens to be a sergeant in the RCMP. I wanted him to turn the key.

That was the day when we finally got a chance to hear that ZZ502 sing. There was still a month's work to do on the car, such as the full interior, window trim, and the bonding of the L88-inspired hood fibreglass air duct to the underside of the hood...

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
Rminds me of when I was looking for my first 'vette, back in 1994. I came across a 'pace car' in Aldershot, but when I looked at it, it was a regular
'79, which had originally been red, but had been re-painted in black/silver complete with red cheat-line. Unfortunately the interior was still saddle!
Fortunately, although I didn't know as much about Corvettes then as I do now, I had my 'black book' on me, so I gave it a miss. I sometimes wonder if it's still 'out there'. My first Corvette was an '82 Collector's Edn. eventually.
J.C. (1911)
Good call then Jack saved you a big problem ,the 9 in the vin number is a big clue fortunately I was the 1st UK owner of mine and got all the documentation (y):)

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
Looks very nice
I have done some work to mine
Cam,intake, new carb so on lol
not what you would call fast
But better than it was
Don’t think they will ever be fast but I enjoy driving mine ,it drives like a new car with only 9k on . Did yours need these jobs doing or was you trying to make it faster lol

N

Norm

Even at my old place some years back, still had the gang over.

"Oh my gawd, it was raining that day", sorry for shocking the sensitivity of the "no rain will touch my Corvette crowd". :eek::eek::eek:

IMG_1687.JPGIMG_1688.JPGIMG_1690.JPGIMG_1694.JPG

N

Norm

Yeah but........the sun is out, you just squirted it down, I got witnesses.........:LOL:

phill78

CCCUK Member
Don’t think they will ever be fast but I enjoy driving mine ,it drives like a new car with only 9k on . Did yours need these jobs doing or was you trying to make it faster lol

my car was not runing great and a bit of a joke
so got hole new set up inc. new holley carb , performer cam , inlet, ect .
its a lot better now

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Yeah but........the sun is out, you just squirted it down, I got witnesses.........:LOL:

CarFest 2018. It bucketed down the first day but then two very good days. Apart from the flaming kids, ice cream, inflatables that they bashed the cars with and over-zealous marshals. I enjoyed it, I'm sure you can tell!