Museum of Power American Car Show

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Cheers Ross, nice to still be able to see the show even though I couldn’t make it this year.
Excellent display of Club Corvettes (@18min50s), just a C6 short of all gens by the looks?
Whats up underneath Johns car?

Last edited:

Roscobbc

Cheers Ross, nice to still be able to see the show even though I couldn’t make it this year.
Excellent display of Club Corvettes (@18-50mins), just a C6 short of all gens by the looks?
Whats up underneath Johns car?
As I understand John ran over a Rhinoceros coming in through the museum grounds - Mark was rather interested in what sub species it was and the specific subcontinent it originated from...........I don't know Andy. I had Steve underneath my car - he noticed a small trail of what he thought was gearbox fluid on the grass after one of the stewards had me going in and out, closing-up the gap between my car and Greg's parked cars. I guessed (correctly) that it was actually power steering fluid (power steering on mine has developed a mind of it own re. leakage) - but hasn't required any topping-up over the last three runs out......and I check it (like brake fluid, oil and water every trip out). Sunday it chose to annoint the museum's grass. Agreed with Steve perhaps its time to stick a container of that strawberry jam leak stopper?

johng

CCCUK Member
Ross almost got it right (except the bit about the rhinoceros). I had something wet on my lower control arm right below the fuel pump, but I couldn't reach it from the top and didn't fancy grovelling in the dirt in my Sunday best. I saw Steve underneath Ross' car and jokingly said do you fancy getting under mine as well. Before I could blink both Steve and Mark were under my car! The good news is that it was just some coolant, which I probably spilled whilst topping up the system after replacing my heater hoses.