Should be Shot and Strung UP ! :-)

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Are you kidding me !
How dare they ! :)
What an ugly bitch this is

031524_3.jpg

Believe it or not 12 Ebay bids have already been placed, with the highest being $5,100 so far as the auction will come to an end on Monday afternoon.

Polo Green 1992 Corvette, but someone with an extra 1967 Volvo 1800 decided to have some fun and see what kind of monstrosity they could create by mating the two vehicles together.
“This car is a Corvette that looks very much like a custom Volvo 1800,” the seller explains. “It is titled and licensed as a 1992 Corvette.”

031524_2.jpg

031524_5.jpg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I like it.
To me, it’s much nicer than some of the horrendous 80’s OTT body kits that people nailed onto their C4’s. The stalker kit comes to mind. Bloody horrible.
Some were nice, but others yuk.
But customisation is a personal thing. Each to his own.

phild

CCCUK Member
Not my thing but looks to have been well executed. Can't help thinking what a waste of a Volvo P1800. ;);)

Roscobbc

But it's not a P1800 is it? - it's a Vette C4 with body mods. I'm with Nassau on this......it looks good in the photo's shown......however I've seen more comprehensive images elsewhere and TBH from other angles it looks really quite strange with certain lines that just don't flow right..........

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
I like it.
To me, it’s much nicer than some of the horrendous 80’s OTT body kits that people nailed onto their C4’s. The stalker kit comes to mind. Bloody horrible.
Some were nice, but others yuk.
But customisation is a personal thing. Each to his own.

Only a face a mother can love :)

031524_6.jpg

phild

CCCUK Member
But it's not a P1800 is it? - it's a Vette C4 with body mods. I'm with Nassau on this......it looks good in the photo's shown......however I've seen more comprehensive images elsewhere and TBH from other angles it looks really quite strange with certain lines that just don't flow right..........

Quite right, must go to Specsavers. (y)