1986 Chevrolet Corvette C4 Manual Transmission Red Targa Top 2 Keys 11 Month MOT

RickyG512

Regular user
NEW LOWER PRICE !!!!!
Hi guys. I've just massively reduced the price as I really need the space asap.

1986 C4 Corvette, Red, Manual Transmission, Targa Top.

5.7 V8 L98 Engine
11 Months MOT
2 Keys
Freshly resprayed in red that really pops, therefore no dents/scratches and zero fade.
Performance Exhaust
Performance Optima Red Top Race Battery.
Super rare Manual Transmission.
Extensive service history, too much to detail here, but the car comes with a large briefcase of service history where one of the previous kept a service history diary where the owner, who was a mechanic had a daily entry into the diary of all work carried out.

The previous owner owned for around 14 years and was always stored in a heated garage.

Always been covered with an expensive soft cover in my ownership.

Good points
The car is mechanically flawless. Engine gearbox everything works. Electronics are all good too. This cars engine has more torque than horsepower and it shows, pulls super hard from literally any gear. Both myself and previous owners have been part of the Corvette owners club. So has been owned by real Vette heads!

Bad Points.
Although the electronics are good. The radio is missing. However with a car like this with that V8 rumble, music will probably be the last thing on your mind.

The driver seat shows sign of wear and a small split.

In my opinion, this is the C4 to have compared to the later C4. The later C4 had a 6 speed manual gearbox and analog interior, some may argue this was superior but I would say it is less interesting and very "samey" to all the other cars out there.

In my opinion, the 4+3 gearbox with electronic interior/dashboard adds a bit of uniqueness and quirkiness to the vehicle which makes you feel more in a time-machine driving something different from a different era. Even the 4+3 gearbox makes you drive it differently.

Looking for approx £10,990 but open to offers.
07557 372 544

lightbox (14).jpg
lightbox (25).jpg
lightbox (15).jpg
lightbox (16).jpg
lightbox (23).jpg
lightbox (5).jpg
lightbox (10).jpg
lightbox (26).jpg
lightbox (28).jpg
lightbox (29).jpg

Last edited: