2007 Victory Edition C6 For Sale in Sussex

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
Sadly, one of our East Sussex CCCUK members passed away last October. His widow has now decided to sell his pride and joy - an Euro spec C6 Victory Edition coupe. Only 250 were made specifically for the European market. The car was supplied by Stratstone, Park Lane. It was 2 years old when purchased from Stratstone and has been owned and cared for by Chris for the past 11 years. It is black with red/black leather interior, LS2 engine, 6 speed auto with paddle shift, Tracker fitted, new battery (2019) and only 44.5k miles.
Needless to say, it is in excellent condition and has service history every year stamped in the maintenance book.
As the Sussex regional rep, Chris's widow asked if I would offer the C6 firstly to club members and then to interested traders. Offers will be seriously considered around £18.5k. If you are in the market for a very nice example please contact me for further details ASAP.
Gary White
CCCUK Sussex rep
07973 330046
2007 C6 Victory Edition.1.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.2.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.3.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.4.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.5.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.6.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.8.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.11.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.13.jpeg2007 C6 Victory Edition.12.jpeg

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Very sorry to hear that. Great/generous price for a club member to acquire a lovely car! Had my C6 7 years, they're fantastic cars.

Adrianbr

CCCUK Member
Hi Gary.
Not too familiar with this edition, is it a straight coupe, or does it still have the targa?
Thanks
Adrian

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Maybe Gary is off on hols or otherwise busy to respond on here? C6 Victory Coupe has the targa roof, its only the C6 Z06 (Coupe only model) that has the fixed roof.

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
Sorry guys, I had a flurry of serious interest resulting in several very fair offers. The lady making the decision was out all day and contacted me late this afternoon.
After a long debate with her family she went with one of our CCCUK members. The car is now sold. Thanks for all the interest shown and I apologise if I couldn't respond to questions any faster.