2023 C8s going up another $8K for Europe Buyers ?

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
A buyer in Germany states :

For MY2023 they already adjusted the priced mid 2022 and raised them by $3,000+.
Now for customers who ordered the C8 a shock appears, from what I heard from multiple believable sources all C8s produced from January 2nd 2023 the European price will be increased by another $8,000+ without any changes to the car itself.
From what I gathered it looks like even customers who ordered the car, but it wasn't produced yet (which pretty much means most of the people who ordered this year since the production waiting queue is that long) they will have to pay to increment if they still want their car.

And mid-2023 a 2nd increment will be added too of about $5,000.

Still waiting for a response from my dealer how it will affect my ordered C8 (ordered in May, looks like it wasn't produced yet).
But this is really a slap in the face to European fans.

Anyone else confirmed this ?

Engineer

New user
Deposit paid, and waiting in line, but to be honest, I have no idea what the price of the car is. Dealer says you can go to the Chevy UK Website and download a price list. Website says "Find a dealer". What will I be paying for a decently spec'ed Stingray convertible in late 2023? Is anybody who knows ready to share some approximate on-the-road prices for those who have taken possession of their cars?