A lovely drive in a C4

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I had a nice drive in a 1991 convertible today, top down in the sunshine. I forgot how nice these cars are to drive. Hard to believe the car is 31 years old. I had a beautiful turquoise one in 1991, the drive bought back very pleasant memories. They are excellent value for money nowadays, and I think prices will be increasing in the not to distant future.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I heard someone say they have great handling because they are a bit like F1 cars where the front wheels stick out from the rest of the frame.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
They were a great improvement over the previous generation of Corvettes. ( the C3) the design team certainly paid attention on the handling etc. it was and still is a fantastic car. Yes, it was a totally different car than its predecessor, but it moved with the times. On its launch in 1983 it was a modern car, and was improved upon with great affect over the years. Hard to believe the first of them are now approaching 40 years old.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The new for 1990 dash was a little more conventional than its predecessor, with a mixture of LCD and traditional gauges. Still nice and modern, but less futuristic.
BEC87996-66A0-4268-B0F0-378DB74B0680.jpeg

Last edited: